May 27, 2020
When so many factors are critical to delivering safe multi-episode healthcare, we need the data from care coordination platforms more than ever. Founder Dr. Lissy Hu describes how CarePort’s platform
- Supports older adults who are at risk for COVID-19, as well as their families
- Ensures those who do get the virus have safe places to recover
- Creates data insights to help manage not only COVID care but other conditions in the future
To learn more about CarePort visit www.CareportHealth.com
For COVID transitions of care visit www.COVIDtoc.com
May 13, 2020
As 80% of healthcare issues and outcomes are influenced by factors outside the patient encounter, it’s critical to address these from a clinical perspective, especially in a time of crisis. Rick Krohn, principal of HealthSense, discusses collecting data around key social determinants of health, such as education, transportation and access to care, and building it into clinical workflows to support both individual patients and communities.
Learn more about HealthSense here
April 29, 2020
Today, during COVID-19 and its associated restrictions, older adults face not only immediate health risks but serious challenges in their daily lives. Dr. Charlotte Yeh (Chief Medical Officer, AARP Services) discusses how these reflect the broader health challenges of older adults, as well as their benefits, and the role technology plays in shifting from “aging in place” to “thriving in motion”.
March 25, 2020
By examining the four P's of experience design - people, places, platforms and processes - healthcare providers of any size can create a customized, engaging and trust-building experience for patients and staff.
Cynthia Sharpe, Theme Park and Museum Principal at experience design firm ThinkWell Group, explains:
- What makes the best healthcare experiences similar to the best cultural and educational ones
- Why guests trusted the Disney Cruise Line experience during a healthcare crisis
- How strong healthcare experiences raise patient engagement, lower staff burnout and improve care.
Resources in episode: